Emily's amaZAYN Blog

AWESOME Edublogs.org site

I Am

October14

I Am The One Who

I am the one who adores the sweet sensation oreoes give me when a blast of flavor expoleds in my mouth.

I am the one who will sprint a mile just to feel the wind kiss your skin.

I am the one who cant help but shut my eyes and cover my ears in a suspensful movie to block out the creature that I think might watch my every move and wait for the perfect moment to attack.

I am the one who gives it all ive got, pushes myself beyond the limits, sometimes falls but gets back up again. Falling down if temporary, giving up is what makes it permanent.

I am the one who dances my heart out until my feet  urt with blistering pain, but it feels proud of my self for giving it my all.

I am the one who is child like at heart and will try not to fall off of the couch and plummet into the boiling hot lava.

I am the one who is care free, wont go home cerying because someone commented on how weird I am, it just means im extraordinary enough to notice.

I am the one who is adventurous enogh to go out into the woods, just to climb a tree to get a look at the world.

I am the one who is loud when surrounded by people i know and love, but quiet when surrounded by people I havent opened up to.

I am the one who can listen to One Dierection and never get tired of the music that makes me want to sing and dance like no one is watching.

by posted under Uncategorized | 3 Comments »    
3 Comments to

“I Am”

1. February 22nd, 2013 at 2:02 pm      Reply yamileth Says:

Dear Emily,
    Hi my name is Yamileth.I am 12 years old and live in California.I can tell you like One Direction.I love them!Their music and everything. I love your blog its so cool.Your background is amazing! You posts are interesting and I like them all.I read them all and they are all good.I especially liked this one because of the detail. You really drew a picture in my head ! Do you have an About Me page? I would love to know more about you! I hope you reply back and I also have a blog so that’s a good thing.On my blog I have a About Me page were you can know more things about me I you would like to know more about me.Here’s my blog address : >>> http://mrmillersstudent114.edublogs.org/

Sincerely : Yami

2. March 17th, 2013 at 4:01 am      Reply Lisabeth Says:

Amazing way to express what you are! Exciting to read it. Are you fond of learning creative writing or it’s just a natural talant?

• March 20th, 2013 at 11:00 pm      Reply emilyp771 Says:

Well Lisabeth, I believe that writing and creating has never been easy for me. It has never came naturally to me, creating the swirls of words and ink on pages telling tales that were never true. I had to work at it so hard, now I’m finally able to do that

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar